Friday, April 03, 2009

Update on my cousin...

Thanks to all of you that have been praying for my cousin Rick and his wife Kristen. I talked to my Aunt, Rick's mom, a couple of days ago. She told me that Kristen was doing much better and that the surgery was completed b/c the bleeding did stop! Praise God!! After hearing the whole story from my aunt, I am amazed that Kristen and her baby girl survived...no doubt a miracle!!

Since I had that conversation with her, I found out that Kristen came off of the ventilator and was moved to another room and can now be with her new daughter, Regan, in the same room. She can now also see her 10 year old daughter and they can spend some time together as a family celebrating all that God has done over the past week. Please continue to pray for Kristen's recovery. Thanks again for all of your prayers!

1 comment:

laurie said...

what a blessing- so glad they are together now!