Monday, April 20, 2009

It's Been a Busy Week!

I'm not sure where the time went last week. I had been looking forward to spending time with my family for months and now it has quickly come and gone! We began the Easter weekend with a surprise for my mom whose birthday was actually April 2, but we decided to surprise her while my brother was visiting. It was so much fun getting everyone together. Although, we were missing one of my brothers and his wife and children, we still had a full house. There was lots and lots of laughter and funny stories. All in all, a great time. I hope my mom felt truly loved and blessed. We all love her very much!!!

While my brother and his wife, one of my dearest friends, were here, we stayed very busy. We watched movies, hung out, ate and ate and ate some more, went to the zoo, played at the Discovery Center, and laughed hard. It was really an awesome visit!! Thank you Scott and Rach (and Carter and Maddie) for making the trip!!

Below are some pics from the last week. There are tons of new pics in the album!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ginny said...

I hope your mom was surprised! So fun! You have a beautiful family... all of them.

Katie said...

Looks like so much fun!!!!!