Monday, April 06, 2009

Movin' on Up!...

No, I'm not talking about the Jefferson's...hah!! I'm referring to my sweet Emmy Paige! I can't believe that she is in the 3 year old class at church now...she is getting to be such a big girl. These pics aren't very good because she was so excited, but they are of her first day in her new class about a month ago. Of course, we had to get one with her buddy Caleb. This is the third class that they have moved up together in. She has been coming home each week talking about everything that she learns. I am so thankful to the volunteers at FBC that work in The 'Boro...you guys are AWESOME!!!!...and Em loves you!
btw...Aunt Rachel, this is the dress that Emily got with the gift card from the Gap that you sent her....Christmas 2007!!! haha! THANK YOU!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

grace will be joining em soon in the 3 yr old class! it always surprises me when it's time to move up... where does the time go?!