Friday, February 26, 2010

This Little Girl is Growing!

Well, I am currently a couple days shy of beginning Week 21 with this sweet baby girl and feel great...FINALLY!:) I haven't had any migraines in 2 weeks and my sinuses are clear. Hooray! I started to feel her move about 2 weeks ago but the movement was so slight. Now I am feeling her bump around lots more, but they are so gentle...for now:) I am enjoying having more energy and feeling more like myself. I have been meaning to get some belly shots up and just haven't taken the time to do it. I have had some requests...ahem Rachael:)...so here you go!

Timothy and Emily are doing great. Both of them are in such a fun stage! I am sure everyone says this about their kids, but I am amazed at how much they love each other. When TK had his 18 month shots this week, Emily was almost in tears and sometimes he actually wants only her to comfort him. I pray that they will always love each other like that. I think that is one of the best things about multiple children...knowing that they have each other! I can't wait to see how their little sister fits into the groove of things. We are blessed and I am constantly reminded of that!!


Our little worker "Handy Timothy"...on a side note, he plays with this more than Emily, even though she BEGGED for it for Christmas. Go figure:)

The look on his face cracks me up...I wish I knew what he was thinking!

Sweet Emily...with a BABY DOLL...she does like some girly things!!


Here I am in all my belly glory! Baby Girl #2 at almost 21 weeks! (Please forgive the no make-up look...I am not as tired as I look:)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

rachael said...

Sweet...looking good sis!!
Wish I could feel her kick you one good time! Just kidding, thanks for the family update, I really do look forward to them :-) Rachael

Kolby said...

This videos are great! Emily can really bust a move. So good to see you today! I wish we could have spent more time together but I know Ginny/Virginia was happy to have yall come. We'll have to make a trip to the Boro to see everyone1