Monday, October 30, 2006

Leggings are Back?????

I NEVER thought that I would ever see leggings come back in style, much less actually put them on my 9 month old daughter! But, somehow she pulls them off and looks so stinkin' cute in them. I think it might have something to do with the fact that she is a baby and it is completely acceptable to have really thick (okay fat) thighs and still wear them without shame. My point: some legs are just NOT made for this fashion statement! What I really love is her tongue in every picture! She is so proud of herself.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

*~DeeSchmee~* said...

Yep she definately (sp??) as some big legs and definetly likes to stick that tounge out! lol so cute!

Uncle Dana said...

Emily Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaige!!!! You ams such a little Cutie Pa-Toooteeeeee!!!!

Anonymous said...

If only leggings came in infant sizes the world would not be such a scary place!!
She is the cutest ever!!