Thursday, September 11, 2008

Something on My Mind!....

Okay so no pics with this one! Lots of you know Jamie and Aaron and are aware that they are adopting 2 precious little ones from Haiti. Their kids in Haiti have been on my mind a lot this past week and I have been spending a little extra time checking Jamie's blog. She has this slideshow posted on her blog showing the devastation in Haiti from the Hurricanes. I encourage you to take a look...not for shock value, but to simply be aware of what is going on in other parts of the world. I personally feel so called to pray for the children of Haiti and urge you to do the same. If you want to help in other ways, you can check out Jamie's blog.

I am not great with linking things up on my blog so here is where you can see the slideshow:
http://www.miamiherald.com/multimedia/slideshows/090808_haiti_floods/

I cried the whole way through the pictures in disbelief and sadness at what the people of Haiti are facing. Please take the time to watch the slideshow, pray for the Haitian people, pray for Jamie's little boy and girl, and head over to Jamie's blog to see how to help.

No comments: