Saturday, August 19, 2006

Well, we have finally stepped into this crazy world that we call blogging. Over the last 7 months we have talked many times about setting up a site for our newly expanded family of 3. So here we are! We are excited that we can keep in touch with everyone we love and miss so much.

Speaking of the last 7 months, God has been gracious! We were blessed with the healthy and uncomplicated birth of our incredibly precious baby girl on January 14 at 2:59 pm. She was a whopping 5lbs. 8oz. and more beautiful than we ever imagined. What an unbelievable amount of joy she has brought to our lives! We are growing closer as a family and learning more about each other every single day. Life is different for sure, but worth every sleepy morning and every stinky diaper. God is using that little life to mold us and strengthen us in huge ways. We are very thankful!

Emily continues to grow so fast. This site will definitely be a great way to share everything going on with all of us. Of course we will load it up with pictures of the chubby little munchkin for those of you that need your Emily fix, (namely Uncle Sean, Uncle Brandon, and Auntie Judy)! Please visit often and we will try to post frequently. Speaking of the poop machine, I believe she is in need!! ...So, I'm off to save the day or at least her crib sheet...


6 comments:

JSM said...

Yay, I'm the first to comment on your site!!
I was hoping to see pictures of Emily with her favourite Auntie Judy in the 'hood, but I guess I can wait for another entry... :)

Anonymous said...

Uhhh...what am I chop liver....What about auntie Rebekah...thats cool....whatever!!!

rachael said...

Yah thanks for forgetting me to. That's OK I don't want to see pictures of Emily.

Karen said...

Wow! I didn't mean to offend. Sorry Auntie Bekah and Aunt Rachael. Check out the blog later. There will be a surprise just for you both. We love you ALL very very much!!!!!!!! We didn't want to assume that everyone is as nuts to see her pics as we are; we were trying to err on the side of caution.

Anonymous said...

I loved the peace offering from Emily. I definitely accept. How could you not forgive that sweet, precious face.

Anonymous said...

That picture with Emily resting her face on the side of the pool is awesome.
Love yall!