Monday, August 30, 2010

The Many Faces Of Stella Grace...AKA "Chubs"

Here she is...our baby girl is already plumping up quite a bit...7 Weeks old today! Stella Grace is growing so much every day and we are loving her to pieces! She is so precious!! She had a great check-up at 1 month and will go back mid September. Once again, we are thankful for a healthy child. Overall, she is doing great. She is smiling a lot and making some new really cute sounds. She is also sleeping a bit longer through the night and really only cries when she has a gas bubble or is hungry. Stella is also proving to be very strong as you can see from one of the photos below. She is a blessing to our family and I am so thankful for her! (I realize little miss is getting lots of blog time today, but my goal is to update on each of the kiddos this way since I was on a bit of a blogging hiatus for a couple of weeks:)



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ginny said...

You're right, she is a chunker! So precious! I want to see her again!!!!! I didn't get much time with her and I was feeling so bad then that I didn't hold her much which makes me so sad now. :( Love you friend, great talking to you today!