Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Quick Baby Update!

We had an appointment for Baby#2 this morning and wanted to let you all know that I think we have a dancer on our hands!

Our doctor had scheduled us for another ultrasound to double check some things and we had no idea that it would be as in-depth as it was, but what an absolute and unbelievable blessing it was to see that little miracle move. I am not kidding when I tell you that the baby was bouncing up and down. Derek asked me if I had caffeine that morning. I hadn't even had much sugar, much less caffeine. So we don't know what was going on, but I really think that it was just a sweet little unexpected suprise and gift from the Lord. I just can't describe this little one's movement...it was amazing!

Everything checked out great. The baby seems to be healthy and thriving. I feel pretty good and can't complain at all. I just wish that I had a way of posting the little munchkin's pictures.

On a side note...some people have asked if I have an idea of the baby's gender. Everytime, I would think that's crazy...how would I have any idea. I had no clue with Emily until they told us. Thus far, I have been referring to the baby as "Baby." Occassionally I would say "she" but I think that is b/c of Em being a girl. Today, as soon as I saw the baby on the screen bouncing around, I thought, "wow look at HIM move!" Now this could mean absolutely nothing and probably does, but it was weird that Derek had the same thought. I'm sure this means it is a girl! HAHAHA!!!! We'll find out in April...or maybe not:):)

That's it for now. Looking forward to hopefully finding a way to share pics of the baby soon!

No comments: