Saturday, November 10, 2007

100% Poly-es-ter!!!!

Okay so the title of this blog means absolutely nothing to some of you, but for others, you know exactly what I'm talking about! Our first Fellowship Bible Church Women's Retreat was AMAZING!!!! I can't say anything else that would describe how awesome it was. There are countless testimonies of how the Spirit of God moved in so many women's lives. Our speaker was unbelieveable and the times of singing God's praises were just so sweet and awesome. I could truly feel the Lord's presence in our midst.
I am so thankful to be surrounded by so many God-fearing women that love the Lord with their whole hearts and hold nothing back when giving all glory to Him!
I was part of the skits with some dear friends and we had such a blast. I love you girls...it was so much fun to do that with you! Below are the pictures that I am sure may come back some day to haunt us!



Lovely hair, don't you think?


...in full costume!

...in full action!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: