Thursday, April 07, 2011

Vanya!!!!

Okay so I realize I took a ridiculously long blog hiatus and am now posting for the second time in 24 hours! haha!!

BUT this is for a precious little guy named Vanya AND YOU can win some seriously awesome stuff just by reposting on your blog or FB or Twitter or donating ANY amount!!!

ALL of us can do this....we can ALL help find this adorable little guy a family!

Hop on over to this blog and see a completely ridiculous amount of prizes for helping this little boy.  SO many awesome people donated to make this happen.  It gives me chills.  Seriously, my mouth was hanging open when I saw all of the STUFF!!!  And if I don't win a thing, I know I will never miss the time it took to post this entry or the 10 bucks that I gave!  

DO IT!!!!! Just do it and when his family steps forward you will feel so awesome knowing that God used little old you to help find this sweet boy a home forever!

1 comment:

Troy said...

Thanks for your comment! And if you're planning/saving for 4 and we could meet up with you to drop them off, we can definitely sell the 4th one for $10. If you want to do that, let me know and we'll figure out the details!

Congrats on your adoption as well! He's adorable! If interested, our little orphan care ministry has a $5000 no interest loan via abba fund currently available ... the app is at http://the127call.org.

OK, done rambling :)