Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Look what ended up in our bed...

It has become somewhat of a habit for Emily to crawl into bed with us around 7:30 every morning. It doesn't last for long if it is a weekday because we all are up and running when D heads off to work (we have to go outside and wave everyday...rain or shine:). But on the weekends, the four of us get to hang out together just a little bit longer and it is a sweet time! Sure, it would be great to sleep in, but I'm sure the day will come when our babies are too big or too cool to crawl into our bed, so I will enjoy as many mornings like this as I possibly can. My favorite thing is the way our babies smell in the morning after having a bath the night before...I just can't get enough of it!


The sleepiness doesn't last for long as it gives way to this...

and this...

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Ginny said...

karen, you truly have the most beautiful children God ever created!!! they are precious and i can't wait to see them soon!!!!!

anna said...

grace has started that too, but she comes in our bed around 5:30, not 7:30!! i have been threatening for months to get some of those blinds that keeps the sun out...
when she actually goes back to sleep with us it is a sweet time though!

Rebekah Baker said...

I cannot believe how much of a big boy Timothy is becoming. I agree with Virginia, you do have some beautiful children!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

yes, welcome to my world. ;) those pics are too sweet.

Kolby said...

Super cute! I love Timothy's grin! I wish we could have seen them on our very brief trip to the Boro. But it was good to see yall and be at FSM. Ginny and I will have to come down there together this summer and hang out!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

are you still alive? im having a supa cool giveaway on my blog I thought id drop you a line about. havent heard from you in a while-hope you guys are doing well!

Katie said...

oh how adorable! i know it means no sleeping for mom and dad, but that sure made a cute photo!