Friday, December 22, 2006

Has it Really Been Over a Month?

I find it incredibly hard to believe that our last blog was Nov. 15. I'll admit myself how truly slacker that is. I just really don't know where the time has gone.

We were able to spend some wonderful time in Virginia with family over Thanksgiving and we had a blast, except of course that Emily and I got sick and ended up staying sick until...well, we are still getting over it. I think we just kept reinfecting each other! I'm sure all of you with children can relate.

So, to save myself and our readers from reading my tedious ramblings of various activities over the last month, I'll hit the highlights. Emily began to play Peek-a-Boo, she is talking up a storm (just like her mommy:)), she says "Dada" all the time, she eats all kinds of new foods (although, Uncle Sean, we are going to hold off on the grapefruit for another month:), her hair is really getting curly, she has conquered the staircase, and...she took steps all by herself! Hooray for Emily!!! She is very independant, loves to play on her own, and LOVES to be cheered on when we try to get her to take steps! The most that she has taken at a time has been 6 steps. I heard some celebrity say in an interview once that his newly walking toddler resembled a drunk midget...so true, so true!

The pictures that follow were taken over the last month. I figure I better get on top of this blogging situation before Auntie Judy starts to send hatemail!:) And, of course, before the big first Christmas and birthday!

Enjoy...love to you all and We wish you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: