Tuesday, August 07, 2007

We've Been So Busy!!



This past month has flown by. I honestly do not know where the days have gone. I just completed the uploads of all of the photos and videos from the last month and while sorting through them, I realized how much we had been doing. We have had so much fun with family and friends doing lots of fun things. We've celebrated birthdays, rejoiced at news of a new little cousin, held baby showers, said 'temporary' good-byes to dear friends, laughed hysterically with the FSM crew, took first plane trips across the country, visited grandparents, liberated various river animals, made some awesome memories with family, and accepted new jobs. That is definitely the short of it all!

I am so thankful for the fun that we have had over the last few weeks. It has been busy, but the memories make it so worthwhile! Our trip to Cali was awesome and filled with lots of firsts and sweet moments. I was nervous about Em's first flight, but she did so great. It was preceded by a visit w/ 2 of my brothers, my sister-in-law and their kids. We went canoeing, hiked, watched movies, ate yummy dinners, celebrated Derek's b'day, and laughed so hard...in the words of my sweet niece, "...Ham's a present!" Only a few of you will get that!! In the midst of all of this, Derek accepted a position with Nissan. So, we have lots to praise God for!! He has been so gracious to us. Even down to the smallest details, I have really felt the Lord's grace and concern for me and my family.

So, for those of you that thought I abandoned my blog....I'm back! If you want to check out all we have been doing, you can check the photo and video gallery. After this post, I really am going to try and keep up...Judy, would you hold me to that please!!:)

For now...Emily is sleeping and I am enjoying a moment to myself. Everything else is going well here at the Kramer's. We will keep you all posted on new happenings! Until then...

Posted by Picasa

No comments: